SSCX is looking for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt to help our clients achieve their business goals. If becoming a consultant is your dream, take a look at this opportunity.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design Lean Six Sigma implementation roadmap and plan for clients based on initial assessment result.
- Provide training and coaching, facilitate gate review, executive briefing to stakehalders and change agents.
- Identifying key issues within different client’s business and develop and coordinate improvement plans with internal team and presenting to client
- Manage implementation plan from initial assessment to result delivery to client.
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Be an expert in Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques with extensive operational experience of implementation
- Have gained majority of your Lean Six SIgma experience working within a related manufacturing, supply chain or service sectors.
- Have a proven ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people and industry on a wide range of complex issues
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines, priorities and work under pressure
Or click this link: https://sscx.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk062vs
All applications are confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.